The MS Wolga is a large river cruise ship that can carry a maximum of 164 passengers.
- built in 1970
- comprehensively renovated in 1993,
continuously renovated since then
- length: 106 m (348 ft), width: 16 m (52 ft),
load draft: 1.60 m (5.2 ft)
- crew approx. 55 men/women
- sails under an Ukrainian flag
- 3 decks: main deck, upper deck and promenade deck
- languages spoken on board: English, German
- credit cards are accepted (Mastercard, Visa)
- Outside cabins on the main deck ECO, window can’t be opened, approx. 9 m2, bunk bed or 2 upper beds
- Outside cabins on the main deck, window can’t be opened, approx. 11 m2, one ground-level bed and one sofa bed, partly available with a 3rd duvet
- 5 outside cabins on the upper deck ECO, large window can be opend, approx. 9 m2, bunk bed, radio, seating accomodation
- 34 outside cabins on the upper deck, large window can be opend, approx. 11 m2, twin beds, radio, seating accomodation
- 3 outside cabins on the promenade deck, large window, approx. 14 m2, twin beds, sofa, fridge, TV, hairdryer
All cabins on the MS Wolga have a private shower/WC, air-conditioning (fully controllable ventilation), cupboard and safe. Great soundproofing throughout the ship.
Cabins on the upper deck
Cabins on the main deck
The restaurant is located on the promenade deck, as well as the three cosy bars. There is a dedicated reading room, as well as an on-board shop.
The generous sun deck offers a sheltered seating area and deckchairs, as well as a heated swimming pool.
For safety reasons, smoking on MS Wolga is only permitted on the sun deck!
Currently there are no boat & bike trips with MS Wolga.